Fraud Online

Advertisements

  • Latest News

    Wednesday, August 20, 2014

    Scammer - REAL PERSON UNKNOWN 27

    FAKE-ACCOUNTS WITH STOLEN IMAGES FROM REAL PERSON UNKNOWN 27


    If you found this web page while searching for a specific Person then
    you are almost certainly dealing with an scammer. You better stop
    all communication immediately since this person is dangerous and
    will probably try to get you bankrupt within shortest time, if not
    even worse. By the way, the smarter the scammer, the longer he
    will wait before he begs you for money or something else.

    Attention!

    Online Scammers like to “steal” and use the identities of
    real persons or companies, or abuse their email addresses as
    their own sender-addresses, in order to appear more
    legitimate towards their victims and gain their trust.
    I do not have any influence on that. Please understand that
    the rightful owners of abused names or email addresses
    mentioned in my blog, are not connected with any unlawful
    activities of criminal email scammers.

    If you can, block the SCAMMER. You will live much safer with that.
    If you need further help, get in touch.

    PLEASE NOTE! IT IS DIFFICULT TO FIND ALL EMAILADRESSES, NAMES AND FAKE-ACCOUNTS USED FROM SCAMMERS, WITH STOLEN IMAGES FROM
    REAL PERSON UNKNOWN 27






    Real-Name-Unknown-27ATTENTION!!!

    ALL IMAGES ARE STOLEN FROM SCAMMERS
    FOR IDENTITY THEFT – FRAUD – CRIME

    ATTENTION!!!
    ALL LINKS ON THIS PAGE LEAD TO FAKE-ACCOUNTS USED FROM SCAMMER AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REAL PERSON BEHIND THE PICTURES

     





    BADOO.COM01118364309/ -
    BRIDE.RU - 241/241119P1.html -
    DATINGZON.COM - 11125 -

    FACEBOOK.COM -
    allan.b.young.12 - don.kevin.980 - gery.smith.906 - jack.a.william -
    james.samson.737
    - maurice.harrison.319 - shawn.decker.9803 -
    1109690185 -

    FRIENDSEARCH.COM - danyloe/ -
    ICHATUSA.COM - 13418 -
    MEERYLIFE.EU - roger009 -
    MYDAILYFLOG.COM - beme4ever - michealscott1012 - wittycollins -
    MYSPACE.COM - 119628937 - 122640568 - 403909465 -
    NETLOG.COM - helsonden -
    PLAXO.COM - 176095136150 -
    PEEKYOU.COM - 293539438 - 373823749 -





    ATTENTION! THIS SCAMMERS USED ALSO PICTURES FROM THIS MEN

    Real-Name-Unknown-26-Miniature




    About Kelvin Andrew (http://badoo.com/01118364309/)
    I am a loving, caring, down to earth man




    seeking for soul mate danyloe (http://friendsearch.com/personals/danyloe/)
    I am an honest, easygoing, caring, compassionate, passionate romantic, with a great sense of humor. I am a one woman man, and am seeking the same. I love to be spontaneous, and often love to just pick up and do trips to absolutely nowhere. Since I can be child like at times, adds a mischievous streak in me...all in fun. It's all about living life to the fullest with that special someone.




    About Den (http://ichatusa.com/profiles/members-profile.php?member=13418)
    My name is den. I am full of life, outgoing, caring, loving. I want a woman that can talk. Someone that's not afraid to say how they feel, a kind and gentile woman. I want Someone who sees beauty in the little things I do.. I love to laugh. How about you? I never want to get old but I love to cuddle up. I want a hand of love to hold me. Someone with an imagination. Romance is something i love. I smile all the time.
    I'm looking for
    Men, I hope to meet some interesting people on here. I like to have fun, go to movies, go workout, and I have just started and love it ... yoga. Someday I will be able to bend a spoon, but for now I just get a headache when I try. I always try to find the funny center of any occasion and try to lighten the mood. I like others to feel comfortable around me and make them laugh. They say I have funny facial expressions, but I just don't see it. You have to have a good sense of humor as well, so we can feed off each others energy. I would love to find someone that likes to travel as much as I want to. Going different places and exploring new things with someone special would mean a lot to me. Don't be afraid to contact me. I will always answer any question that is asked. Happy to have met you if I didn't tell you already. Throughout my life, I've worked hard and played hard. It's given me both success and a lot of fun. I'm looking for a goal-oriented person with a similar philosophy in life. I am sometimes very silly and often very funny, and I enjoy being around people who make me laugh...and who laugh in response to my sense of humor




    About roger009 (http://merrylife.eu/roger009)
    I am compassionate, a great listener, and not afraid to show my emotions i believed not only in what a woman look like but her heart plays the most important role to me cause i want a real and a serious relationship with the right woman.i enjoy traveling..... it nice seeing new places and meeting new people from the world. Bedroom aerobics are great, and I consider that an important part of a relationship. Being able to come home after work and hold a nice conversation is something that has been missing in my life for a long time. Believe it or not, the most sensitive part of my body is my fingertips. I love to touch!!! Holding hands and showing affection is very important to me. i believed in friendship so much cos to me it is the key role to a long lasting relationship...




     

    also known as:
    Allan Bradley Young, Bill Anderson, Collins Anderson, David Pakson, Den Helson, Deniel Eric, Don Kevin, Donald Kevin, Gery Smith, Harrison Maurice, Jack A. William, Jack Neilson, Jack Williams, James Morgan, James Samson, Kelvin Andrew, Maurice Harrison, Micheal Scott, Mike Wills, Shawn Decker, Witty Collins,


    Email-Adressen:
    bill_ad001@yahoo.com, davidpakson@yahoo.com, den_helson@yahoo.com, denieleric30@yahoo.com, donkevin67@yahoo.com, gregorymorgan41@yahoo.ca, seekingtrueone4ever@yahoo.com,



    ATTENTION! all other where write Love-Emails in his Name, are Defrauder or Impostor, and belongs to the Westafrican-Romance-Scammer – Nigeria-Connection

    PICTURES USED BY SCAMMER: 


    Real Name Unknown 27Real Name Unknown 27-4 Real Name Unknown 27-1 Real Name Unknown 27-2 Real Name Unknown 27-3*

     
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 blogger-facebook:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Scammer - REAL PERSON UNKNOWN 27 Rating: 5 Reviewed By: FraudsWatch
    Scroll to Top